Widths 50’, 60’,65’, 72’ & 82’
HT – stands for High Top. Our HT series uses the same unique compression coupler design as the CC series, but utilizes larger top and bottom cords and a deeper truss depth. The HT series comes standard with our individual Keder panel system. Our individual Keder panel system is added to all buildings over the width of 60’. Click here to see why.
The HT series brings you to greater heights!
The HT design is ideal for those customers looking for extra interior height in their structure. The extra height and clear span space makes unloading large trucks easy and worry free. The HT design also makes it a “tank” in heavy snow load areas, especially in the 50’ & 60’s.
- Steel Legs with different height options 2’,4’,6’,8’ & 10’
- 4’ Eave Bunker Covers
- Roof Vent Support Systems
- PVC available upon request
- I- Beam
- Concrete pier
- Pre cast Blocks & walls
- Poured in place Concrete walls
- Helical anchors
- Sea Containers
HT- Series Standard Features
- Hot Dipped Galvanized (HDG) Steel Frame
- Stainless Steel Cables
- HDG Hardware
- 12 oz High Density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Individual Keder Panel System