A premier large span product ideal for industrial applications
The F-Series building line is designed for large scale operations needing massive indoor space. The series is available with 14’ or 18’ high straight side walls.
- The 14’ high straight side wall option is ideal for customers that require a straight side wall design but do not necessarily need the full 18’ height.
- The 18′ high straight side wall designs allow for side overhead door openings, metal cladding for added security and the ability to store oversized items and materials against walls with maximum clearance.
- Wide flange columns maximize storage space and door height
F-Series buildings are available worldwide and designed in accordance with structural requirements of the International Building Code and the National Building Code of Canada including CSA A660-10 and CSA367.
Norseman’s F-Series building is manufactured using high strength galvanized steel that is hot dipped in a bath of molten zinc. This galvanizing process creates a product that is highly resistant to corrosion and virtually maintenance free for years of worry free use. Main structural support trusses connect to I-beam legs creating a continuous support system from the ground to the peak.
- 4″ square steel tubes – 0.188″ wall thickness
- 44″ truss depth
- 2.5″ square structural webbing
Options & Accessories
Mechanical – Passive ventilation; Ridge vents; Electric louvers or fans; Air exchange / Makeup air units; Heating; Gas detection systems
Electrical – Standard or custom; Lighting; Emergency lighting
Doors – Personnel (standard or with panic hardware); Overhead (sectional, rolling steel, rubber, high speed); Canopies
Other – Insulation (reflective foil, fiberglass); Liners; Fire suppression; Metal cladding; Flooring; Pallet racking / shelving; Overhead bridge crane, Snow break systems
70′, 80′, 90′, 100′, 110′, 120′ and 130′ to any length
FR (Fire Retardant) Colors
Our standard 12oz/yd2, 23mil high performance cover fabric is manufactured specifically for your building and is available in a variety of colors. Fire retardant (FR) fabric is also available when required by your local building code. You can choose from either a highly translucent cover material or blackout fabric which is also available when natural light is not required.
Foundation options are varied and may include, but are not limited to:
- Concrete piles
- Concrete spread footings
- Poured in place concrete walls
- Precast concrete walls
- Precast concrete blocks
- Screw piles